Monday, November 28, 2011

Blong.

 I am pretty happy with this piece.  I am excited to hang it on the wall and see it in the space.  It's pretty heavy though.  I will need some help hanging it on a stud.  The hanger I attached to the back claims it can hold up to 200 pounds, so lets hope the wall is nice and sturdy.  I also have another shadowbox I will need to hang on the wall.  I need to go get that either tonight or tomorrow.  I wish it wasn't pouring down rain.  This is so inconvenient for this show we are trying to put together.
 Here is my grandma's old coffee table I still need to take over to Pearl St.  I got most of the furniture moved over today.  I am still freaking out a bit about getting everything done on time.  I still need to move this, my old green chair, and a curio cabinet.  I really wish it wasn't pouring down rain because I would prefer not to get these pieces wet.  I really want to get all the furniture over there and the things hung on the wall before I start unloading ceramics in the room.  I am so stressed about this.
 Here is where all my stuff used to be... my house feels naked!
 Here are boxes of ceramics and things I have packed up for the show.  It's going to be a bear getting it all over there.  But, as long as I can get everything moved in a timely manner it is going to be lots of fun creating my environment.  I am so pissed that it is going to be pouring down rain for the next few days!!!!

I wish I would have taken some photos of the stuff I have done in the room so far.  I hope this turns out well!  I am seriously freaking out due to time constraints and the weather and all the work I have to get done in it!  It is going to take another day to do the rest of the moving, then I need to hang the wall pieces (the tall shelf needs to attached to the wall, two shelf/shadow boxes need hung, and I have a few small shelves, and some ceramic wall decor), and a couple days to unpack and place things.  I have a lot of arranging to do.... and more curtains to hang.  At least Philip and I got the majority of the furniture moved today.  I am soaking wet and feeling overwhelmed... excited, and stressed..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment