Monday, March 19, 2012

My job interview went pretty well.  I still have not heard from the owner for my second interview, but I know some people that work there.  I have on pretty good authority that I will definitely be getting the call.  I heard it is between me and Natalie, which is pretty intimidating.  We might end up working together. I want to prove that I can do this, but I am sure Natalie has a lot of experience she could share with me, which will be nice.  She is a very kind soul.
I got my wallpapering done last night.  The boards look really good... I just hope that paper is stuck on there really well.  I think I did a pretty good job for my first go at wallpaper.  I might use tape to put around the edges just to make sure they don't peel in transit.  My installation is going to be 8 feet tall, with one 8 foot long wall and a 12 foot wall.  I papered 5 8x4 panels.  I love the pattern.


Here is a photography project I've been working on.  I wanted to put a person in my installation. 


I was looking at the work of Jennifer Greenburg while I was thinking about this piece.  I really like the feel of her photography.  I keep going back to her and asking myself what I like about her work and what I don't like about her work.  This photo is a big inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment