Monday, March 5, 2012







I fired 2 kilns this past week in preparation for my BFA crit on Wednesday.  I am so happy with this animal tree.  It is so much more successful than my previous ones.  I am glad I was finally able to make it work.  So, for my crit I will have this new one and my gold animal tree, the leaf plates in the bottom photo hung on the wall, the mantle I built with some stuff sitting on it, my 2 newest prints displayed with the ceramic objects like in my BA show, a shadowbox with ceramic objects in it, and a powerpoint with example photos from my installation on Pearl St and a pic of my BA show.
I ordered the wallpaper for my BFA show.  It was way more expensive than I planned, but I think I will be happy with it.  In the next 2 weeks I need to get the thin wood boards and apply the wallpaper and make a few bigger leaf plates with glass melted in them (similar to above).  The week before spring break I need to pack everything up and have it ready to go in a u-haul and take to IUS the day after I get back from New York.  I should be in good shape as long as the wallpaper arrives this week and I can successfully attach it to the boards so it's ready to go and hang on the walls in the gallery.
I hope all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment